LCBO & SPECIAL EVENT TASTING PROFESSIONALS
Wine, Beer & Spirits demonstrator for promotional in-store product samplings and special events.
We are continually seeking dynamic product ambassadors who can relate to target audiences with a friendly, fun, social, outgoing and confident personality. We recruit only reliable, outgoing, energetic, individuals who can engage the public, execute beverage promotions and encourage sales on various products.
This Bevsupport opportunity is great part-time work for people with a passion for the hospitality industry and who enjoy socially interacting with people that also share an interest in the wine, beer and spirits industry and lifestyle.
We offer paid training courses by industry renowned experts and a unique ongoing employee improvement and community model that offers flexibility in scheduling, excellent wages and extra incentives to top performers. Our teams are fully trained, professionally uniformed and WSIB covered.
- To be at least 19 years old to apply
- Smart Serve certification
- Persuasive selling skills
- Outgoing and charismatic personality
- Reliability and a strong work ethic
- Access to a reliable vehicle, smart phone, and computer
- Evening and weekend availability
- Competitive wages
- Part-time, occasional shifts (Thursday - Sunday ONLY)
- Shifts that are typically 4.5 hours in length
- WSIB coverage
- Continuous paid training and incentives
- Engaging work environment and ongoing support
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this team, apply above.
Accommodations are available for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process upon request.